Acknowledgements, Legal Notices, And Dedications
The authors are also extremely grateful to all of the contributors to this book for kindly giving permission for their stories to be published, to further knowledge about life after death.
Dr John Sloan
The authors are most grateful to Dr John Sloan, Consultant in Accident and Emergency at Leeds General Infirmary, for his most helpful "Introduction" to the book, and also for his chapter "Why I believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ".
Chuck Missler, International Bible Teacher, USA
The authors are also deeply thankful to Chuck Missler, International Bible Teacher, of Koinonia House, USA (www.khouse.org). A number of facts and figures have been quoted with kind permission from Chuck Missler's audiocassette briefing packages and books. The authors gratefully acknowledge Chuck Missler's research. The source material is quoted in each case. The authors recommend that readers obtain Chuck Missler's original material from the addresses below:
Koinonia House, P.O. Box D, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816-0347, USA
Web site: www.khouse.org
Calvary Christian Felowship, 344 Muir Street, Motherwell, ML1 1BN
UK Tel: 01698 254848
UK Fax: 01693 336813
- The story of Shahid Siraj Din has been reproduced with the kind permission of the Saleem family in Lahore, Pakistan.
- The story of Pastor Daniel Ekechukwu has been reproduced with his kind permission.
- The stories of Dr Terry Elder and Buddy Farris are reproduced from Voice, the official magazine of the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International, and are included with their kind permission.
- The story of Rev Kenneth Hagin is reproduced with the kind permission of Kenneth Hagin ministries, of which details are given with his story.
- The story of Mickey Robinson is reproduced with the kind permission from Kenneth Hagin Ministries, of which details are given with the story.
- The story of Rev Howard Pittman is exerpted from his booklet, Placebo, and reproduced with his kind permission. Details of Rev Howard Pittman's ministry are given with his story.
- The extract from Bill W by Robert Thomsen, published by Perennial Library, 1975, is used with permission.
- Vicki's story is reproduced from Mindsight: Near Death and Out-Of-Body Experiences in the Blind by Kenneth Ring and Sharon Cooper (William James Center for Consciousness Studies19990) and used with permission.
- The authors would like to acknowledge Kevin Williams' excellent web site Near Death Experiences and the Afterlife, and thank him for his kind permission to reproduce stories from his web site. In each case the correct Internet web site address of the story has been given.
- The authors would also like to acknowledge Jerry Senear's excellent web site, Christian Near Death Experiences, and to thank him for his kind permission to include stories from his web site. In each case the correct Internet web site address has been given.
- The authors would like to thank Seattle IANDS for their kind permission to reproduce Lorraine Tutmarc's story. Details of Seattle IANDS are given with the story.
- A number of other individuals have kindly consented for their stories to be included in this book, and the authors are extremely grateful to every single contributor.
- The authors would like to thank Attilla Balla of The Visual Bible Society for his kind permission to use images in this book.
- The authors would like to thank Barry Schwortz, official photographer for STURP, and author of www.shroud.com for his kind permission to use his excellent images of the Shroud of Turin.
- All quotations from the Bible are from the New King James Version unless otherwise stated.
- Some images used in this book are legally used from www.webshots.com . Some images in this book are used with the kind permission of www.biblepicturegallery.com
The Final Frontier Charitable Trust has obtained permission to use images and information whenever possible. Whenever possible we have communicated with the source of all material used, and quoted the source material. If there is any image or information which they have not obtained permission for, or any acknowledgement not made, please accept our profound apologies. Please contact us immediately, and we will correct this immediately.
All information and images are intended to be used under the "fair use" clause of the copyright law. Click Here
Sec. 107. - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
"Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright"