Creation -The Genesis Account
- Some people believe in and teach Theistic Evolution.
- According to this theory, God chose Evolution to "evolve mankind".
- If Theistic Evolutionists want to ignore Luke 3:38, amongst many other scriptures, then their theory is fine.
- If they chose to accept Luke 3:38, their theory is in direct contradiction to the Bible.
- There is no middle ground at all.
- We suggest that Theistic Evolution is in direct violation of Luke 3:38, and should be treated with contempt.
- Either Adam was the son of God, or the son of a monkey!
- If Luke 3:38 is correct, Theistic Evolution is incorrect.