Creation -The Genesis Account
The 'Gap Theory'
- Some serious Bible teachers have taught that there is a "gap" of billions of years between the first and the second days of Creation.
- This is clearly incorrect.
- If there was a "gap" of "billions of years" between the First and the Second days of Creation, then Adam and Eve would have been created at the end of the Creation, not at the beginning, since only 6,000 years have elapsed since the Creation of Adam and Eve.
- Jesus Christ clearly stated that Adam and Eve were created at the beginning of Creation, in Mark 10:6, "From the Beginning of the Creation, God made them male and female".
- Jesus also said in Matthew 19:4, "Have you not read that He who made them at the Beginning made them male and female".