Our work in Death Row in the Philippines
Report from Pastor Fernandez Ding
Peace Church, Laguna, Philippines, 12th October 2008
My family and members of the Peace Church, Laguna, Philippines, would like to thank Dr Richard Kent and his friend and pastor Rev Roger French have been with us for the last two weeks. Whilst here they were involved in the following activities:
- Tuesday October 7th 2008, they conducted a leadership conference for Pastors and Church Leaders.
- Saturday October 11th 2008, they provided food for malnourished children of Platers Elementary School, film showing, and evangelistic crusade.
- On most days they went to the National Bilibid Maximum Security Prison.
- They also visited the Correctional Prison for Women, to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and also the Medium Security prison.
- On Sunday 12th October 2008 they preached the Gospel in our church, and many were saved, healed, and Baptised in the Holy Spirit.
Dr Richard Kent and Rev Roger French did amazing things for my family. They bought a 20-seater Jeepney for my family to expand our Jeepney business, which is how my family earn our living.
We consider that this unforgettable act of generosity is a miracle and blessing from God. Our hearts are full of joy, and my family are really happy. We are so amazingly blessed. They really helped us a lot both spiritually and materially. Dr Richard Kent and Rev Roger French are men of God and true servants of Christ. They came to the Philippines to serve the local people, including my family and church.
May the abundant blessings of God and His protection be always with you.
Thank you, and God bless you.
Your co-servant of Christ,
Pastor Fernando Perez
Pace Church, Laguna,
Note to the Reader!
There is nothing for sale on this website. However, if you would like to financially support this Mission to Death Row in the Philippines, please contact Dr Richard Kent directly through this web site.
We will guarantee that 100% of the money goes directly to the prisoners and missionaries in the Philippines, though our UK charity, The Final Frontier Charitable Trust, and the charity accounts are available to view on line.